3-O-Ethyl-L-ascorbic acid（or VCE for short ）
1. VC ethyl ether directly participates in collagen synthesis to repair skin cell activity after entering dermal layer, so that collagen is increased, thus making skin full and elastic, making skin delicate and smooth.
2. It inhibits tyrosinase activity, inhibits melanin formation, reduces melanin to colorless, thus effectively whitening skin.
3. It has excellent antioxidant effect in cosmetics, which ensures the utilization of VC. Compared with VC, VC ethyl ether is very stable and does not change color, which really achieves the effect of whitening and removing spots.
4. It has lipophilic and hydrophilic structure, which is easy to be absorbed by skin and can reach the dermis layer directly.
5. It has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects and can resist inflammation caused by sunlight.
6. It has good stability, light resistance, heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance and air oxidation resistance.
7. The inhibitory effect of vitamin C and its derivatives on tyrosinase.
8. It can inhibit the Cu2+ activity of tyrosinase, block the formation of melanin, prevent skin inflammation caused by sunlight, improve skin color, promote the production of collagen and increase skin elasticity.
It is a raw material for whitening and freckle removing cosmetics, which has strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. It is widely used in whitening, freckle removing, anti-aging and other skin care products such as gel, essence, lotion and cream. The normal addition amount is 0.5%-2.0%. It is suggested that 0.2% sodium citrate should be added to the formula, and the pH value of the formula should be controlled in the range of 4.0-6.0, so as to achieve the best effect.
English name:oleoyl chloride
Uses: Mainly used in the production of surfactants in the daily chemical industry, also used in pharmaceuticals, pesticide intermediates and organic synthetic raw materials.
English name:Isononanoyl chloride
English alias:3,5,5-trimethylhexanoyl chloride
Boiling point:188.8℃ at 760 mmHg
Steam pressure:0.587mmHg at 25℃
Product Usage:This product is used as a curing agent in plastics and resins. It is also an intermediate for initiators. It can also be used as an intermediate in amino acids and as an intermediate in important pharmaceutical raw materials.
Alias: 2-ethylhexanoyl chloride
English name:2-Ethylhexanoyl chloride
Properties: colorless, transparent and flammable liquid, which is smoked when exposed to the air and has a special pungent odor.
Solubility: Soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and chloroform, and decompose in water.
Uses: Used in organic synthesis, used as an intermediate in pesticides and pharmaceutical industries.
English name:Benzoyl chloride
Traits:Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
Use: This product is used for organic synthesis, dyes and pharmaceutical raw materials, such as the production of initiator dibenzoyl peroxide, pesticides, herbicides and so on.
Storage and transportation: Sealed, stored in a ventilated, dry, cool place, away from fire when transporting, should be handled with care, not allowed to rain, reverse, heavy pressure.
Leave a message to us
FOCUS ON REFINING ONLY
FOR BETTER SERVICE
The company is a high-tech enterprise focusing on the research and development, production and sales of functional daily chemical products and electronic chemical materials.